Application for temporary leave in doctoral programs verified by R.D. 99/2011
PhD students enroll in verified programs by R.D. 99/2011 must formalize each academic course and until thesis defense, the enrolment of academic guardianship as PhD student at the University of Castilla-La Mancha.
If the PhD student, for a time, is not engaged in the realization of his/her thesis, he/she must request the temporary leave in the program.
CAUSES AND DURANTION OF THE LEAVES:
CONSEQUENCES OF THE LEAVES:
1. PhD will fill in the following Application
2. Once completed, he/she will send it by an e-mail to email@example.com.
3. Once received, International Doctoral School will be responsible for processing the application before Academic Commission of the corresponding doctoral program and will inform to respective directors and tutors.
4. No later than one month after the submission of the application, PhD student must be informed of agreement by the International Doctoral School, upon his/her application, adopt the Academic Commission of the corresponding program. 1. The effect of the leave shall take from the date of that agreement.
5. The International Doctoral School will register the temporary leave in the PhD’s record and will communicate to Management Units Alumni.