You are a Doctorate or Post-Doctorate working in the field of ICT and its applications? Internationalize your career with the TEAM programme and complete a research period in Europe!
The aim of the TEAM programme is to create a community of excellence in ICT and its applications by bringing together twelve world-class institutions in Europe, Japan and Republic of Korea. This partnership composed of higher education institutions, research institutions and industrial partners is designed to guide young talent towards the internationalization of their careers and the acquirement of new skills. It will fund 110 mobility scholarships ranging from one to twelve months, of which 72 are for Europeans.
The call for applications is open from March, 27th to May, 15th 2017.
European candidates can apply for a research period at one of the following Asian partner universities:
- University of Tokyo, Japan
- Keio University, Japan
- Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Japan
- Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, Republic of Korea
- Chungnam National University, Republic of Korea
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Republic of Korea.
Japanese and Korean candidates can apply for a research period at one of the following European partner universities:
- Université Pierre et Marie Curie, France
- Aalto University, Finland
- TU Berlin, Germany
- University of Trento, Italy
- Eötvös Lorand University, Hungary
- University Carlos III of Madrid, Spain
The beneficiaries of this programme will have their round-trip tickets paid and will receive a monthly allowance for the duration of their stay:
- PhD Student: 1500€/month for a duration of 6 to 12 months
- Post-Doctorate: 1800€/month for a duration of 6 to 10 months
If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact the TEAM coordinator via email@example.com
International Relations Office
Université Pierre et Marie Curie, France, Coordinator of the TEAM programme